Sunday 30 December 2007

Yule Blog

So there it was - Gone!

Christmas just isn't the same now the children have grown. Our two boys, 19 and 17, have never admitted as much, but I'm pretty certain they don't actually believe in Santa Claus anymore. Even so, they still expect "him" to arrive with a big sack!

We had a couple of chill-out days then a splendidly hectic time yesterday at my youngest daughter's place for a family gathering. Seeing all my grandchildren (seven to teens) enjoying the festivities re-awoke the Christmas spirit. It was a great day.

The only one of us who saw a White Christmas was my eldest grandson (21) who is working at a ski resort in France.

The Studio is closed until 3rd of January, so time to sort out, tidy up and plan for the future. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty useless at keeping New Years resolutions. Maybe if I post them here, it will be an added incentive. Hmmm, I'll have to think about that one!

Meanwhile, Jayne and I would like to wish all our customers - old, new, and future - a great Christmas Holiday. See you all in the New Year.

No comments: